We Help You Get More Customers From Google
Find out how our SEO Website Strategy Audit can you get started.
As Seen on TV!
Featured on the award winning B2B TV series Inside the BluePrint.
The three short term phases of our SEO campaigns. Each billed separately.
Phase 1: Website Strategy Audits
Like a report card & road map all rolled into one. 2 to 4 weeks.Learn how our audits make SEO easy.
Phase 2: Content Development
Creating the initial touch points of customer interactions. 3 to 4 weeks.Learn more about the content phase.
The three ways we achieve success through search engine optimization.
Websites need to be tuned to communicate with search engine robots: canonicalization, meta data, source code, server settings, caching - all these factors matter.
ENGAGING CONTENT STRATEGIES
Brand messaging is often based in corporate subjectivity. Consumers think and act (SEARCH) independently of the brand. Content creation is about bridging that gap.
All modern information retrieval algorithms seek to identify signals and citations that identify expertise. Are your publications a source of reference that establish credibility?
SEO Without the BS
If you’re tired of listening to promises from digital agencies that don’t deliver, then find out how we help you cut through the crap to actually grow your business.
At Clark Optimization, we believe that identifying problems is only part of the solution when it comes to successful search ranking and website content that works. That's why we offer strategic SEO consultations that begin with finding and reporting issues, recommendations, and guidance for implementing change and then provide ongoing assistance with fixes and future planning.
Our goal is to optimize your online presence organically. We analyze every aspect of your website, from on-page organization to target audience and keyword use, to ensure your company is primed for success. Our SEO consultation services include:
- A thorough evaluation of your current site
- Keyword guidance based on research
- Recommendations for implementing website changes
- New page suggestions to capture the best audience for your products or services
- Site audits for technical issues and timely, actionable plans for fixes
- Ongoing advice and recommendations throughout the optimization process
- Answers and solutions when questions arise
- Strategies for future projects to enhance your company's marketing campaigns
Understanding your target audience and their search patterns begins with a complete evaluation of your company, your merchandise or services, your brand messaging, and your market. Our team then uses keyword research to identify and target customers and learn more about how they search for the products you have to offer. With our keyword research, we can:
- Measure the size of your customer base
- Gauge how your audience conducts research to find products or services
- Reveal your measure of the market compared to your competitors
- Find novel ways to attract the best audience for your brand
- Optimize your site from the ground up to suit your target customers
Once we have a clear understanding of your brand, market share, and customer base, we'll look for opportunities to match brand, product, or service-specific keywords to new and existing pages on your website. Vetted SEO keywords allow consumers to find your company easily via search results, leading to clicks that convert to leads and sales. To fulfill this goal, Clark Optimization's SEO technicians:
- Create title tags for site pages to maximize search
- Write meta descriptions to improve click-through rates
- Develop engaging, keyword-rich content topics for your brand
Our copywriting team works hand in hand with our SEO experts to create compelling, keyword-rich content to drive customers to your website. Engaging, well-researched copy ranks well in search results, which in turn keeps consumers on your site to get information, buy products they need, or engage your services. Clark Optimization's writers and editors produce well researched, grammatically sound:
- Marketing and sales copy
- Long-form articles and blog posts
- FAQ and Q&A content
- Product and service descriptions
- Landing, category, sub-category, and refined search page copy
While web commerce can feel isolated and competitive, the internet as a whole is a vast community. Off-page SEO helps your company enhance its online reputation and gain support via citation building, which is crucial for high-ranking search results.
We reach out to reputable sites and provide them with high-quality content that includes natural links to pages within your company's website. By building these connections, your website establishes its authority, which results in better search engine rankings. To accomplish this, our digital outreach coordinators:
- Research, contact, and pitch your website's content to relevant and reputable sites
- Perform backlink analyses
- Conduct technical analyses for healthy inbound links
- Develop plans to correct and resolve any link issues
You wouldn't build a home on a shaky foundation, and your website shouldn't rely on one either. Assessing and repairing your information architecture is one of the best ways to improve your site's performance and organic search ranking. Clark Optimization provides this service by:
- Performing in-depth technical audits to uncover your website's strengths and weaknesses
- Removing extraneous pages
- Promoting optimized pages to search engines
- Offering consultations on any crawlability, rendering, or indexation issues
- Assisting with the technical aspects of domain transfers
- Troubleshooting issues caused by third-party plugins
Analytics & Performance Reporting
Data is the heart and soul of effective SEO. Our team knows all the ins-and-outs of tracking and analyzing performance metrics related to website changes. We'll provide you with clear, honest reports using data from Google Analytics, Search Console, Google My Business insights, and other platforms to keep you up to date on your website's organic growth.